Skip to main content

MY LEARNINGS OF LIFE AS I TURNED 30...

                                        LEARNINGS OF LIFE 


 



                                                  It's about 2023, the Date 10th of May, it was my Birthday. Everybody has their own way of doing stuff or celebrating or doing some unique stuff on their birthday so am I. I had completed my 3 decades OMG amazing know....  I had completed my best 30 years on this Planet, Earth. I had rough days, good days, bad days, and hard days but it was all worth it in the end because all these experiences made me who I am today, all those people I met in this lifetime till now, no matter if they are with me right now or not, I am thankful to each one of them. 


                

                   



                     Hence, as gratitude, I just wanted to conclude whatever I learned till now...

  1. PATIENCE: Things will always fall into place when the time comes. We just need to do things that life brings us to.
  2. EATING FRUITS COMPULSORY (EVERY DAY): That's funny but I never used to eat fruits a lot in my college days but somebody taught me to eat fruits daily and fruit 2015 there is hardly a day when I haven't had them.
  3. 1993: A year I was born - Adjusted according to the new environment, with new people around me. Trust them they can take care of me at the beginning of my new life journey. 
  4. 1994: As I turned 1. Mom told me I started walking on my own little feet. Great Achievement. What an amazing day that would be <3 know. LEARN TO WALK ON MY OWN FEET.
  5. 1995: I turned 2. 
  6. LEAVE BEING MATERIALISTIC: I wanted to earn everything but realized that keeping everything doesn't make me happy from the Inside.
  7. STOP BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING AROUND YOU: I used to like doing things on my own because that's how I was supposed to raise like. I am older among my siblings, so there was always a feeling of being older, doing stuff by myself, etc. but when I grew up I realized that things will be done if I am not around, so I need to be chillax, stop burned myself & think that I am the only one who can do this. NO!!!
  8. HAVE FAITH/TRUST IN EVERYONE AROUND YOU: When you are raised by doing everything by yourself it will get into your habit and no matter if you are at home or the workplace it becomes difficult to trust anyone that they can also do it. So, Trust everyone around you on their capabilities over me. No matter how many times our trust is broken by others or in a simple word sometimes people spoil things for you, we need to trust and just keep on giving chances & time because you never know how much the other person is struggling in their own life.
  9. So, always become a reason to smile for others. Never ever hurt anyone with your words or actions no matter how truthful it is unless the other person is ready to hear it.
  10. YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU: Yes, we need to be emotionally independent rather than financially independent. I mean financially is fine we will manage to do it somehow but emotional independence leads you to be confidently stand out in this world. This is very important and I learned it that I only need one being i.e. ME, trust me it's true. YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE ON EMOTIONALLY YOU CAN RELY ON.
  11. LIFE IS FULL OF NEW ADVENTURES OR LIFE IS VERY HARD: You must have heard it somewhere "Life is what you make it", which says only your POV(POINT OF VIEW) matters. How you look at things that matter. Situations will come sometimes good, sometimes bad, or may be not in our favor but how you respond will be in that situation that matters. If you enjoy it, it will bring you joy, If not then tears, sadness, anxiety, stress, and so on..... 
  12. THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES: Within you & within this process of living. It's just you don't need to stop yourself from doing anything. Keep on Pushing yourself, and your capabilities. I pushed myself, and I tried myself on hard jobs& I am so proud to have explored the 'new me ' during that process which changed me & my personality.
  13. LEARN TO HEAR OUT YOURSELF EVERY DAY: Every moment. What you want is extremely important, otherwise, you will lose yourself running into the race of Life.
  14. LIFE YOU GOT IS THIS ONLY: You will get no. of chances, try to explore them. Don't stick to rules because rules make us dependent & bound but we are born to live independently, Free & on our own conditions. AT THE END, IT IS MY LIFE ONLY.
  15. BE OPEN TO WHATEVER UNIVERSE BRINGS TO US: Accept everything. Don't think much, and don't waste your energy, it won't happen your way anyway so just go with the flow. Enjoy every single bit of it.
  16. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY.
  17. SUCCESS DOESN'T MEAN ACHIEVE BIG SMILE: Yes, it brings some blessed moments in our lives, where we are comfortable around or a feeling of accomplishment that whatever we are doing is getting some results. You get recognition as well but we get success in doing small things and being happy about it while looking for bigger achievements & regret later on that those moments are gone and we can't enjoy them now.
  18. ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF LIFE.
  19. DON'T SEARCH FOR ANYTHING OR RUSH AFTER ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING.
  20. BE CALM & STABLE IN EVERY SITUATION.
  21. THERE IS NO SUCH WORD CALLED FAILURE: There is no such word called FAILURE. We make mistakes because we don't know how to do it at the first step. Then, with one mistake we come to know this is where we lack in and we do it again with not make that mistake again. It's that simple. There should not be a sense of guilt in any way, please. Hence, we start again, we succeed by carefully looking at where we lack in last time rather than sitting, depressed, cry about it. TRY AGAIN.
  22. THERE IS NO RIGHT & WRONG: Let it be understood with an example, 2 people are sitting opposite of each other. One draws 6 between them. Now one can see it as 6 but another can see it as 9. Both are right at their own level. Hence, there is no such thing exists called right or wrong. It's just their situations & people act according to them which might not be in your favor but that's how life works. This is their journey they need to make decisions according to them only.
  23. JUST BE CONFIDENT WHO YOU ARE & DO NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

IF YOU SEE CLEARLY THIS LIFE IS A JOURNEY FROM HAVING NO LEARNING TO A LOT OF LEARNING FROM A KID TO AN OLD/ MATURE PERSON. 


Maturity is having a lot of experiences 

keeping Quiet(KID) to Quiet(OLD AGE).


Life never asks, you have to be successful.

but

Life----- Experience-----Personality---- have POV accordingly------Accepts everyone.

Hence, Our Motto is to Explore & Explore & Explore.

Real Meaning of Life: Enjoy it with Real eyes and Real you. Feel the essence of every single bit of it. Accept everyone in your way & know the reality that everybody is on their life journey. Just feel it, Love it....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING JUST ONE DAY !!!

  ALL  You need to do is to live Just a Single day. ..  &  That's it !!! Now, many of us will wond er what I meant by this..... I know I know!!! Hold your horses beautiful readers. I will explai n everything.                                             W e as human beings have always been told to live or lead a beautiful life. We get trained by our parents, and teachers, then later on at our work surroundings etc. By seeing them & what situations demand, we keep on changing that way accordingly, in which there is nothing wrong at all but did anyone notice what exactly are we doing throughout the day?                                    We are living with our family, our parents, kids, spouse, friends, and workspace, and there are a lot of responsibilities to take care of & all we have is 24 hours a day , including ourselves and we need to live happily. We manage all the stuff & behave like "Superman" or sometimes we procrastinate a few things on another day

What does Success means to You...?

SUCCESS ,   is a  wonderful word, self define word, which is a dream of every human being living on this planet. But What does SUCCESS actually mean...??? My name is Snigdha Bhagat and let's see the different versions of Success.... So let's get started!!! Bla Bla Success..... Many of us actually never know the true meaning of SUCCESS and We were never even taught by anyone about it. The only thing we dreamt of is to be successful, i.e.  Earn a lot of money,  Respect in society,  Fame,  Stardom,  a Bungalow,  Luxurious Car,  branded clothes etc.  Stuff like that, which simply says live the best of what the world brings to you .    OK....  Let me tell you one instance, I had a friend. Her dad is a well-established Lawyer and Mom is a lawyer too. They're living a damn good life. I mean a life that we normal people think of after we get so-called successful. But there is no "communication" between them. His father has his own office at home,

MEDITATION

MEDITATION It is a Breathing Technique in simple words, in fact, a Deep breathing method that we simply named as Meditation. It's called Meditation because it requires Focus as well along with deep breathing. Closed eyes while doing meditation, can impact us more deeply & enhance our experience also. It's the best & I guess only way to know the world inside us not with open eyes but with the eyes closed.   Step 1. Deep Breath leads you to  Step 2. Be Peaceful leads you to Step 2. Focus inside us.                                Hence, there are 2 ways of doing Meditation : 1.  With the Eyes Open :                              This is something that we can do anywhere & anytime. This is simply what we do when we cannot focus or find solutions for a problem or sometimes feel exhausted. There we need to take a break on where ever you sit, and stand & just be quiet not only outside but also from inside. Make your inner voice quiet & try to listen to your breat